Experienced at coaching public and private schools to exemplary performance by taking teams from good to great!
What if you could strategically design a new school, redesign an existing school, implement an innovative K-12 21st century learning model, or put into practice an exemplary behavioral management system; while at the same time leading a strategically designed fundraising campaign?
Cut down your learning curve! I’m skilled in redesign, systems thinking, leadership training, reimagining curriculum, fundraising and avoiding the cookie-cutter approach. Sound too good to be true? My experience and strong business approach, plus our joint desire for greatness, are sure to create a partnership that will propel your initiatives into reality.
Your DREAM educational experience awaits you!
• Professional Mid-Management Administrator
• Professional Educational Diagnostician
• Provisional Emotionally Disturbed
• Provisional Elementary – General
• Former Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Instructor
• Master of Arts in Education, University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX
• Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX
• Led a private school staff and Board through an in-depth Strategic Planning Process.
• Developed marketing strategies/materials to clarify the brand of a private school.
• Founded the David Robinson Online Academy.
• Redesigned a charter district’s instructional program by aligning their unique needs with innovative strategies.
• Authored a Behavioral Intervention Program currently used with alternative school campuses.
• Authored an Academic Framework for charter schools.
• Authored and implemented a powerful Shared Leadership School Design for K-12 campuses.
• Authored an innovative K-12 Curriculum Design which allows students to be the architects of their own learning.
• 1985-2000 – San Antonio ISD – Special Education Supervisor/Educational Diagnostician
• 2000-2001 – Bexar County Juvenile Justice Academy – Administrator
• 2001-2011 – The Carver Academy – Head of School
• 2011-2016 – Inspire Academies – Executive Director
• 2016-2018 – BRAINATION – Chief Academic Officer
• 2018-Present – Achieve Believe – K-12 Educational Coach/Consultant
• Zoom, Phone and On-site
• Digital Training